Welcome to Insurance Claims Ireland
We are here to provide people with helpful information regarding insurance claims in Ireland.
Making insurance Claims
When it comes to making insurance claims the first thing you must do is check your full insurance policy to see whether you are covered for your particular issue. You may also be covered for the same loss or damage under more than one policy. For example, if you are on holiday and your money is stolen, this claim may be covered by both your all-risks household policy and by your travel insurance policy. You cannot claim under more than one policy for a loss, so choose carefully which policy you decide to claim against, keeping in mind the excess on each policy. Here are some helpful tips to follow:
- Before making a claim, check the excess you have to pay on your policy. The amount varies but it is usually between €100 & €300. You won’t be able to claim for an amount less than the excess.
- If the claim amount is minimal, decide whether it is worth making a claim. If you do make a claim, you may lose your no-claims discount and you may find it more difficult to shop around for cover the next time you renew your insurance policy.
- When you discover a problem and decide to make a claim, call your broker as quickly as possible. Give your broker a brief outline of your claim and request a claim form. Insurance companies usually have an emergency helpline set up to deal with claims.
- Depending on the type of claim, your insurance broker will give you advice on what action to take next. For example, if your property has been damaged, they might suggest you get some emergency repairs carried out. Always check that your insurer will cover any repair costs.
- For more substantial claims, such as a buildings claim on your property, you may want to hire an assessor. An assessor works for you and will negotiate with your insurance company to settle your claim.
Our priority is to make sure your claims experience is fair, efficient and prompt and that you are dealt with in the right manner.
For each step of the claim we will,
- Provide you with an experienced and dedicated claims manager
- keep you fully informed of any developments of your claim
- communicate with you all the time and fully about your claim
- Do you have a Samsung tv that is under warranty ? then go to samsung tv repairs
Insurance claims Ireland: speak to us today
Claims Journal Insurance news and resources for the claims industry
911 Problems Delayed Response to Florida High School Massacre
by TERRY SPENCER and CURT ANDERSON on July 13, 2018 at 2:10 pm
In the crucial first minutes after a gunman began shooting students and staff at a Florida high school, law enforcement’s response was hampered by quirks in the local 911 system that caused many calls from inside the school to be […]
California Wildfire Victims Don’t Want Utilities’ Fault Reduced
by PAUL ELIAS on July 13, 2018 at 1:42 pm
Victims of California’s deadliest wildfires joined politicians on Wednesday to urge state lawmakers to stop trying to overhaul laws that hold utility companies accountable for blazes. Gathering in Santa Rosa in front of an empty lot where Brad Sherwood’s home […]
North Dakota RV Park Residents Didn’t Hear Tornado Sirens
on July 13, 2018 at 9:56 am
Warning sirens were sounded before a tornado ravaged an RV park in a city on the North Dakota oil patch, but park residents said they didn’t hear them, authorities said Wednesday. A newborn baby was killed and more than two […]
FAA Inspector Cozy With American Airlines Exec Ignored Safety Tips
by Alan Levin and Mary Schlangenstein on July 13, 2018 at 9:08 am
A federal inspector assigned to monitor American Airlines Group Inc. failed to act on safety complaints after developing a friendship with a company official, according to a government watchdog report. The Federal Aviation Administration inspector, who had been assigned to […]
Arizona Professor Explains How Hacking Evolved to Data Theft
on July 13, 2018 at 8:57 am
As data breaches continue to be reported, Adam Doupé, assistant professor of engineering and associate director of Arizona State University’s Center for Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics, explains how hacking evolved into a leading way to steal consumer information. How has […]