Welcome to Insurance Claims Ireland
We are here to provide people with helpful information regarding insurance claims in Ireland.
Making insurance Claims
When it comes to making insurance claims the first thing you must do is check your full insurance policy to see whether you are covered for your particular issue. You may also be covered for the same loss or damage under more than one policy. For example, if you are on holiday and your money is stolen, this claim may be covered by both your all-risks household policy and by your travel insurance policy. You cannot claim under more than one policy for a loss, so choose carefully which policy you decide to claim against, keeping in mind the excess on each policy. Here are some helpful tips to follow:
- Before making a claim, check the excess you have to pay on your policy. The amount varies but it is usually between €100 & €300. You won’t be able to claim for an amount less than the excess.
- If the claim amount is minimal, decide whether it is worth making a claim. If you do make a claim, you may lose your no-claims discount and you may find it more difficult to shop around for cover the next time you renew your insurance policy.
- When you discover a problem and decide to make a claim, call your broker as quickly as possible. Give your broker a brief outline of your claim and request a claim form. Insurance companies usually have an emergency helpline set up to deal with claims.
- Depending on the type of claim, your insurance broker will give you advice on what action to take next. For example, if your property has been damaged, they might suggest you get some emergency repairs carried out. Always check that your insurer will cover any repair costs.
- For more substantial claims, such as a buildings claim on your property, you may want to hire an assessor. An assessor works for you and will negotiate with your insurance company to settle your claim.
Our priority is to make sure your claims experience is fair, efficient and prompt and that you are dealt with in the right manner.
For each step of the claim we will,
- Provide you with an experienced and dedicated claims manager
- keep you fully informed of any developments of your claim
- communicate with you all the time and fully about your claim
- Do you have a Samsung tv that is under warranty ? then go to samsung tv repairs
Insurance claims Ireland: speak to us today
Claims Journal Insurance news and resources for the claims industry
Ford Gives Grandma the Heave-Ho and Emboldens Its Robotic Rides
by Keith Naughton on November 15, 2018 at 3:43 pm
The self-driving Ford Fusion, with a white crown of cameras, radars and lasers sensing its surroundings, was coursing through the congested streets of Miami when a bicyclist cut across its path. The robot didn’t even tap the brakes. It cruised […]
Berg Joins Wells Media
on November 15, 2018 at 2:41 pm
Ashley Berg has been named sales & marketing coordinator for Wells Media Group, Inc.. In this role, Berg will be responsible for a variety of sales, marketing and customer service activities that drive and support sales growth. Prior to this […]
FDA Bans Some Artificial Flavors Due to Safety
by CANDICE CHOI on November 15, 2018 at 10:30 am
Six artificial flavors are being ordered out of the food supply in a dispute over their safety, but good luck to anyone who wants to know which cookies, candies or drinks they’re in. The dispute highlights the complex rules that […]
Company Owners Consider Limits on Alcohol at Holiday Parties
by JOYCE M. ROSENBERG on November 15, 2018 at 9:35 am
The alcohol will flow less freely, and sometimes not at all, at some small business parties this holiday season. Owners concerned about sexual misconduct and the safety of staffers and guests are eliminating or limiting the open bar, making their […]
California Homeowners Face Worker Shortage, High Costs in Rebuilding
by SARAH SKIDMORE SELL on November 15, 2018 at 9:27 am
Californians who lost a home to the state’s wildfires could face a nightmarish recovery as they try to rebuild. It’s always a challenge to recuperate after any disaster, but California residents face a unique problem. Experts say the seemingly endless […]